About Insight Education Group
We are an international educational consulting organization that partners with education leaders to develop the strategy and confidence to lead bold change—and we provide the wrap-around and embedded supports to make change happen. As former teachers, coaches, school leaders, and high-level district and state administrators, we appreciate the challenges, nuances, and opportunities of implementing large-scale change and we know the keys to making them stick.
Since 2000, we have partnered with schools, districts, charter management organizations, and states in the US and abroad through some of their largest challenges, including:
- successfully turning around chronically underperforming schools through a variety of evidence-based school improvement supports,
- training aspiring and current leaders to be strategic and get the right things done through leadership academies and executive coaching, and
- helping to change the culture of teacher growth to one of trust through PLCs, professional development, and instructional coaching.
The efficacy of our work has been documented in prominent studies such as:
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s Measures of Effective Teaching Project
- Harvard's Center for Education Policy Research's The Best Foot Forward Project
- RAND Corporation's Improving Teaching Effectiveness: Access to Effective Teaching
- Georgia's Governor’s Office of Student Achievement (GOSA)'s 2015-2016 End-of-Year Evaluation Report for the Reading Mentors Program
We continuously seek individuals from diverse backgrounds who are committed to implementing large-scale change in schools and districts nationally so that every child has access to a high-quality education. Insight is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment. Insight does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable law. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and members of underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.